Concrobium Broad Spectrum Disinfectant
- Buy 12 - 23 and get 5% off
- Buy 24 or above and get 10% off
One-step botanical cleaning and disinfection
Concrobium® Broad Spectrum Disinfectant II represents the next generation of plant-based disinfection for professional restoration contractors. The unique, proprietary solution is botanically-derived and offers significant advantages over existing botanical solutions on the market. Unlike other products, Concrobium® Broad Spectrum Disinfectant II provides superior cleaning so users don’t have to resort to two separate products for disinfection and cleaning. And contractors and their customers won’t have to contend with the irritating, lingering fumes that are associated with first-generation botanical formulas.
With Concrobium® Broad Spectrum Disinfectant II, pros can count on an EPA-registered bactericide, virucide, tuberculocide and fungicide that contains no harmful chemicals. The solution has no warning labels and requires no PPE. Additionally, it qualifies for the GRMB reimbursement premium "Green Disinfectant" on Xactimate estimating software used by restoration contractors.
- EPA-registered bactericide, virucide, tuberculocide and fungicide
- Botanically-derived formula
- One-step hospital grade disinfection and cleaning
- No ammonias, chlorines or glutaraldehydes
- No harsh or lingering fumes
- Ready to use – no mixing required
- Leaves no ‘sticky’ or ‘tacky’ residue after application and rinsing is not required
- Delivers antimicrobial efficacy in 10 minutes
- COVID-19 (coronavirus disease) is caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Concrobium® Broad Spectrum Disinfectant kills similar viruses and therefore can be used against SARS-CoV-2 when used in accordance with the directions for use against Feline calicivirus on hard, non-porous surfaces. Refer to the CDC website for additional information.