- Buy 12 - 95 and get 5% off
- Buy 96 or above and get 10% off
EZ-ier® Zippers are self-adhesive zippers that are adhered to plastic sheeting or tarps to create an easy doorway. They feature an innovative design that prevents the inner puller from swinging and getting stuck in between the Zipper and plastic sheeting, thus reducing the likelihood of a jammed puller. This unique feature saves you time and frustration while providing a smooth glide and protecting the integrity of your containment. Use EZ-ier® Zippers with EZ-ier® Tape for an air-tight containment that is tough enough to withstand negative pressure yet removes cleanly!
- Commercial Grade
- Wide, aggressive adhesive that stays put!
- Two-sided pulls for easy entrance and exit
- Thick, premium liner allows for easier installation
- Innovative design that prevents jammed pullers
- Available in two sizes: Standard 1.5" x 7' and Extra Wide 3" x 7'
When properly installed, EZ-ier® Zippers meet the requirements for safely containing the work area in EPA Lead-Safe Renovation, Repair and Painting (RRP).
PRO TIP: When utilizing Negative Pressure, the EZ-ier® Extra Wide Zipper is recommended for added strength.
For use with Containments or Dust Barriers for:
Disaster Restoration | Mold Remediation | EPA Lead-Safe Renovation, Repair and Painting (RRP) | Asbestos Removal | Lead Abatement | Construction | Greenhouses | Boat Shrink Wrap | And more!